Hanson Ranch

Hanson Ranch Calgary Map

2017 Calgary Municipal (Civic) Election Information for Hanson Ranch, Calgary


What Calgary Ward is Hanson Ranch in?

Hanson Ranch is currently in Ward 4, but will be in Ward 3 after the Ward boundaries are redrawn on Calgary civic Election Day. The current councillor is Sean Chu, who is not running in Ward 3 in October. You will need to vote for a different City Councillor.

Who is Running for City Council for Hanson Ranch, Calgary?

Registered candidates are Jun Lin, Connie Hamilton, Jyoti Gondek, and Ian McAnerin

We believe Ian McAnerin is the best choice because of his commitment to transparency, dedication to the community, and belief in balancing the needs of the community with fiscal responsibility towards taxpayers.

When is Election Day 2017 for Hanson Ranch, Calgary?

Election Day for the City of Calgary, which includes City Council, Mayor, and School Board Trustees, is on October 16, 2017.

Where do I Vote for Hanson Ranch Candidates?

You are in voting subdivision 306.

You can type in your address here and get your voting station location:


The voting station will be open from 10am to 8pm on Monday, Oct 16.

How do I Register to Vote for Hanson Ranch in Ward 3?

If you filled out the Calgary Civic Census and registered to vote during it, then you are already registered to vote.

If you completed the census but did not register to vote while doing it, you may do so by calling (403) 476-4100 (Option 3).

Finally, you can show up at the voting area with at least one form of acceptable ID proving your identity and residence in Hanson Ranch, Ward 3, Calgary.

What if I Can’t Vote in Hanson Ranch on Election Day?

Advance Voting, Mail-in Ballots, Voting at Home and Voting in the Hospital are all options. You will need to provide acceptable ID.

Advance Voting is from October 4-11, 2017.

What Kind of ID do I Need to Prove I’m Eligible to Vote in Hanson Ranch?

One form of the following ID containing your Hanson Ranch address is acceptable:

  • Alberta Driver’s License or Identification Card
  • Official Mailed Statement, Cheque or Bill from a Bank, government agency, utility company, landlord, or post-secondary school.
  • Attestation of Identity and Residence from an authorized authority at a homeless shelter, correctional institute, landlord, post-secondary school, First Nations Band/Reserve, or treatment centre.